Sage 200 is a direct response to the changing requirements of our customers. It provides a choice of customisable, powerful ERP software and services that
adapt to the changing complexities of business - so customers are always in control. Sage 200 supports SME growth through flexible access and connectivity with the entire business.
Ideal for businesses with:
■ Up to 50 users
■ 10-200 employees
■ Typical turnover of £1m-£50m
Sage 200 modules include:
CRM: Service, Sales & Marketing modules
Excel reporting tool
Project Accounting (optional)
Bill of Materials (optional)
Reports and data manager tool (optional)
The Financials module is the core financial management and accounting module that comes as standard with Sage 200 Extra.
It allows you to see the financial position of your company at any point in time and runs four key ledgers: sales, purchasing, nominal and
- Web enabled, interactive dashboards and detailed reports for sales, purchases and financial summary, helping you plan and forecast
- Open and closed period accounting that’s flexible for your needs
- Flexible nominal code structure for in depth analysis and reporting
- Batch data upload; place transactions on hold for authorisation before committing them to the Nominal Ledger
- Choose VAT inclusive or exclusive prices
- Save time with automated statements, standing orders and direct debits. Save time by reconciling bank statements with your banking software
- Advanced multi-currency options, including exchange rate changes
- Understand the impact to your cash flow as your business changes
- Store unlimited customer and supplier contact details
- Integrates with Sage 50 Payroll to give you one view of all your outgoing costs
The Business Intelligence module is the complete business analysis tool that comes as standard with Sage 200 Extra.
It enables you to mine your data across every aspect of your business. You can identify customer and product trends and measure performance against difference
- Use powerful analytical tools to slice and dice data quickly and easily and inform your decision making
- Build your own tailored reports and bring data to life using charts and graphs
- Share business data widely across your organisation
- Explore scenarios to see the effectiveness of investments or changes
- Create personalised dashboards and automated reports
You can choose Sales & Marketing or Service modules for Sage 200, or all three for fully integrated CRM: whatever meets your business’ needs.
Our flexible range of options are affordable, easy to use, highly adaptable, and deliver the insight you need to run and grow your business. What’s more,
you’ll receive one free user for whichever option you choose.
- Gain reliable insight so you can evaluate where your business stands and make faster, better decisions you can be confident about
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to improve customer retention and drive revenue growth
- Collaborate effectively across teams to avoid duplication of work, empowering your teams to work faster and smarter. With a single solution everyone becomes
more productive and efficient
- Sell smarter and accelerate sales team performance by providing access to the information your sales team needs, whenever they need it
- Market more effectively by providing the tools to create targeted campaigns based on accurate customer information, delivering a better return on your
The Excel reporting tool provides detailed analysis across your business.
The standard Excel reports include nominal, customer, supplier and stock.
- Add your own data to workbooks along with charts and formulas
- Get in-depth analysis on specific business functions such as financials or stock levels
- Pivot and analyse data in more detail
- Workbooks can easily be uploaded and you can run them time and time again with refreshed data
- If you require more in depth analysis on a particular business function, we offer additional Excel reports at an extra cost
Sage 200 Extra is compatible with:
Most 32 or 64-bit variants of Microsoft®. Windows, 7, 8 & 10*, Windows Server 2008 R2 (standard and enterprise) & 2012 (essentials and standard) 2016,
Windows 2011 Small Business Server, Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 365.